Bible Study Systems Mobile App
The Bible Study Systems Mobile App is a very easy-to-use app that is primarily a tool for studying and memorizing Bible verses on-the-go. Once the app is installed on your phone, you can virtually memorize Bible verses wherever you are. The app has 100 Bible verses which will be presented in batches that you can study at your own pace. After studying, you can also revise by going to the Revision section of the app. All the features in the app and more are also available from the study and Revision sections on the website.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for "Bible Study Systems" or click on the link here on your phone to take you straight to the app.
- Look for the small icon in the list that pops up
- Click on it and follow the instructions to install.
NB: The app size is very small (only 25MB) however Google policy may require more storage space.
Using the App
- Once you start the app, enter your name and click "Next" in the upper right corner.
- A welcome message is displayed after which you will be asked to choose the number of verses in a batch you will want to study.
- Click on the small black arrow (may be different colors on different phones or tablets) and select from 5, 10, or 20 verses per batch.
- The verses will then be appearing and you just the front and back arrows to navigate
- Click "Yes" to move from batch to batch
- The instructions appear in the Bible Study Systems Mobile App and are very simple to follow
- The 3 dots at the top left of every screen is the 'Menu'. From here, you have access to 5 menu items
- About Us
- Clear data
The first four items are self-explanatory. The 'Clear data' button is what you press to reset everything and take you back to the welcome screen. You should press this button if any area of the app is not functioning well. If the reset does not resolve your issues, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
This section is also fairly simple to use. The Bible Study Systems Mobile App randomly shows Bible verses from the batch that you have revised. You are given 4 options to select from and match the correct Bible verse to its corresponding text.
Text may scroll off your screen depending on your screen size. Simply scroll back up to where you want to be.